SGP 267

Then Brad Paisley

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SGP 267 Index du Forum -> Scouts -> Les furets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
banparre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Then Brad Paisley Répondre en citant

Then Brad Paisley > urlin.us/2bz9d

^,,,Trust,,,,Gary,,,(2009-08-05)Arista,,,RecordsIt,,,debuted,,,at,,,number,,,12,,,on,,,CMT's,,,Top,,,Twenty,,,Countdown,,,for,,,the,,,week,,,of,,,July,,,10,,,,2009BillboardWe've,,come,,so,,far,,since,,that,,day,,And,,I,,thought,,I,,loved,,you,,then,,And,,I,,remember,,,taking,,you,,back,,to,,right,,where,,I,,first,,met,,you,,,You,,were,,so,,surprised,,There,,were,,people,,around,,,but,,I,,didn't,,care,,Got,,down,,on,,one,,knee,,right,,there,,once,,again,,,I,,thought,,I,,loved,,you,,then,,And,,now,,you're,,my,,whole,,life,,Now,,you're,,my,,whole,,world,,I,,just,,can't,,believe,,the,,way,,I,,feel,,about,,you,,,girl,,Like,,a,,river,,meets,,the,,sea,,,Stronger,,than,,it's,,ever,,beenTo,keep,your,personal,information,safe,,we,need,to,verify,that,it's,really,youClose,Video,Get,More,Listen,to,Brad,Paisley,Radio,on,Last.fm,View,All,Latest,News,23,Boy,Band,Slow,Jams,That,Made,You,Believe,In,Love,Every,Lyric,From,Arianna,Grande's,New,Album,'Dangerous,Woman',Watch,The,Cancelled,Whitney,Houston,Hologram,Duet,With,Christina,Aguilera,Follow,Us,facebook,twitter,instagram,pinterest,youtube,google,+,See,All,Artist,videos,Whiskey,Lullaby,Without,a,Fight,(Lyric,Video),She's,Everything,When,I,Get,Where,I'm,Going,Remind,Me,Ticks,(Live,on,Letterman),View,Top,100,Hot,Songs,Work,Lyrics,Rihanna,One,Dance,Lyrics,Drake,Sweatshirt,Lyrics,Jacob,Sartorius,I,Took,A,Pill,In,Ibiza,Lyrics,Mike,Posner,I,Want,To,Be,Your,Lady,Baby,Lyrics,INOJ,All,Artists,Similar,Artists,KennyChesney,TobyKeith,TimMcGraw,DierksBentleyIt,,was,,really,,just,,something,,we,,could,,play,,for,,our,,wives,,that,,would,,touch,,themRetrieved,2009-08-06Content[edit]In,,August,,of,,the,,same,,year,,,"Then",,became,,Paisley's,,first,,entry,,on,,the,,Hot,,Adult,,Contemporary,,Tracks,,charts,,,debuting,,at,,number,,30.[6]Country,,UniverseBrad,,and,,I,,talked,,prior,,to,,him,,starting,,the,,creative,,process,,for,,[American,,Saturday,,Night]If,necessary,,click,Advanced,,then,click,Format,,then,select,Single,,then,click,SEARCH,If,,we,,could,,make,,our,,wives,,cry,,,we,,figured,,we,,could,,reach,,the,,general,,publicSee,,,All,,,Contents,,,1,,,Content,,,2,,,Critical,,,reception,,,3,,,Music,,,video,,,4,,,Personnel,,,4.1,,,Gang,,,Vocals,,,(album,,,version,,,only),,,5,,,Chart,,,performance,,,5.1,,,End,,,of,,,year,,,charts,,,6,,,Certifications,,,7,,,References,,,8,,,External,,,links,,,Our,,wives,,are,,not,,in,,the,,music,,businessYES,,,Activate,,My,,Account,,Now!,,We're,,Almost,,There!,,Please,,fill,,out,,the,,information,,below,,to,,help,,us,,provide,,you,,a,,better,,experience"Then",is,a,mid-tempo,ballad,,backed,primarily,by,piano,and,a,string,sectionThey,just,flipped,outWe,,probably,,got,,together,,six,,or,,seven,,times,,and,,got,,it,,to,,where,,we,,all,,felt,,good,,about,,it"Brad,,,Paisley,,,,,,"Then""Submit,Corrections,Cancel,I,,remember,,,trying,,not,,to,,stare,,,the,,night,,that,,I,,first,,met,,you,,You,,had,,me,,mesmerized,,And,,three,,weeks,,later,,,in,,the,,front,,porch,,light,,Taking,,forty-five,,minutes,,to,,kiss,,goodnight,,I,,hadn't,,told,,you,,yet,,But,,I,,thought,,I,,loved,,you,,thenAnd,,now,,you're,,my,,whole,,life,,Now,,you're,,my,,whole,,world,,I,,just,,can't,,believe,,the,,way,,I,,feel,,about,,you,,,girl,,Like,,a,,river,,meets,,the,,sea,,,Stronger,,than,,it's,,ever,,beenEngine,,145^,"Brad,Paisley,,Chart,history",Billboard,Hot,100,for,Brad,PaisleyTheBoot,Song*Please,enter,a,song,nameIt,,is,,one,,of,,Paisley's,,four,,songs,,certified,,2,,Platinum,,by,,the,,Recording,,Industry,,Association,,of,,America,,,the,,others,,being,,"She's,,Everything",,,"Whiskey,,Lullaby",,,and,,"Remind,,Me"Retrieved,,February,,6,,,2011Artist(Optional),,Your,,Name*Please,,enter,,your,,nameHe,,felt,,pretty,,strongly,,that,,he,,wanted,,to,,come,,out,,with,,a,,love,,song,,,,a,,ballad,,,,which,,was,,kind,,of,,a,,change,,of,,pace,,for,,himRegion,,,Certification,,,Sales/shipments,,,United,,,States,,,(RIAA)[13],,,2,,,Platinum,,,2,000,000,,,*sales,,,figures,,,based,,,on,,,certification,,,alone,,,^shipments,,,figures,,,based,,,on,,,certification,,,alone,,,xunspecified,,,figures,,,based,,,on,,,certification,,,alone,,,It's,,,just,,,as,,,secure,,,and,,,no,,,password,,,to,,,remember!,,,^,,Ward,,,Leeann,,(2009-03-22)Retrieved,,,December,,,13,,,,2009BillboardDiscuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion1,,and,landed,in,the,Top,20,of,the,Hot,Adult,Contemporary,Tracks,chart,(the,singers,first,time,on,that,chart),later,that,summer f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SGP 267 Index du Forum -> Scouts -> Les furets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation